eWIC is a new way to shop with WIC benefits. eWIC includes a new electronic card that works just like a debit card. No more paper checks! The WIC2Go app makes shopping with WIC easier than ever.
- Contact your local WIC Help Specialist to learn if you may be eligible for WIC.
- Attend your first WIC Clinic Appointment.
- When you enroll in WIC, you will receive an eWIC card.
- Download the WIC2Go app from the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Shop for your WIC foods at WIC-approved stores.
- Scan foods on the WIC2Go app to see if they are WIC approved.
- Swipe your eWIC card at the register to pay for your WIC foods.
- Buy food when it works best for you and your family.
- Unused benefits can be used at a later shopping trip within the same month. At the end of the month, any unused benefits are lost.
- Check your benefit balance from your phone on the WIC2Go app, on your receipt, or by calling the number on the back of your eWIC card.
- Save your card – you will reuse it each month.
- Keep your WIC Clinic appointments so you can continue to receive your benefits on time.
For help with WIC, contact your local WIC Help Specialist today. WIC Help Specialists tell you if you may be eligible for WIC, and help you set up and prepare for your first appointment at a WIC clinic near you. It is free and confidential.