Summer Meals NY
When School’s Out, Power Up for Summer Fun!
Summer meals are free, healthy meals for kids and teens served at favorite summertime places when the school year is over. Anyone ages 18 and under can come when breakfast, lunch, and/or snacks are served. There is no sign-up or paperwork, and adults are welcome to bring their own meals and eat with their kids. Many places that offer summer meals also have fun, enriching activities, too! See below for more information.
Find Summer Meals
call: 2-1-1 (statewide) or 3-1-1 (NYC)
text: “food” to 877-877
Para el español,
llame a: 877-842-6273
texto: “comida” al 877-877
Or use the map below to find places where summer meals are served.
Help grow summer meals!
Use the Capacity Builder map below to check site eligibility of a specific location, find sites from previous summers, and locate potential community partners.
To use the map:
- Click “Find Address or Place” in the search bar at the top of the map.
- Enter an address, city, county, state, and/or zip code.
- Click checkboxes in the “Layers” column to add information of interest:
- Click “FNS_CACFP_SFSP_FY2020_eligibility” to determine eligible areas based on census data. More locations may be eligible based on nearby school data; contact us to learn more.
- Click other locations or resources of interest (e.g., schools, libraries, YMCAs, Boys and Girls Clubs, etc.).
- Click on any layering icon for more information.
This map is created and administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. A full-screen version is available here.