When School's Out, Summer Meals are In!
Many summer programs at parks, schools, libraries and other fun places throughout communities include healthy food to power kid and teen activities while they play and learn. These healthy meals/snacks are offered at no cost to all kids and teens ages 18 and under. Simply drop by during meal/snack times—no sign-up or paperwork needed. All kids and teens are welcome!
Find the closest places near you:
- Use the map below (Note: This map is not complete yet. More places serving meals near you may be added to the map this week.)
- Call 2-1-1 (Upstate), 3-1-1 (NYC) or 1-800-522-5006
- Text "food" to 877-877
To use the map:
- Click Find Sites
- Enter an address, city, state, and zip code
- Click Locate
- Click on any blue dot for more information
Map is updated each week—Please check back often!
This map is created and administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. A full-screen version is available here.
Summer meals are here so all kids can have an active, healthy summer and are powered up to learn next school year.
Summer Meals Facts:
- Places and meals are state-approved for health and safety.
- Kids and teens ages 18 and under eat at no cost.
- All are welcome anytime during meals/snack times: No need to sign up.
- Many places offer fun enrichment and learning activities.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the New York State Education Department partner to bring meals to communities across the state.
- All meals served meet USDA federal nutrition guidelines.
- USDA reimburses local providers for summer meals served.
Community sponsors may identify even more places to serve summer meals and snacks. Are you interested in bringing summer meals to your community or summer enrichment program? Click on any of the resource links below for more information.